Monday, April 4, 2011

New Stuff

I got a job. Alas, Funemployment has ended and I am called to make monies and such. Pretty awesome job though. It doesn't pay the best, but I'm doing a little web design, some marketing and some sales. Fairly cool skill set to be picking up. Who knows what I'll use that for in the future, but I'm sure I will use it.

Things aren't all gravy though. This is the first time since I started dating Rachel that we aren't working together. I'm not a fan so far(day 1) of being so long away from my wife. I just want to be around her more. I just want to see her more. It hurts to think about spending 40 hours per week away from her. Now more than ever, we need God's faithfulness, strength and joy to give us solace... but maybe that's the point.

Tomorrow is day two. Let us hope that it is as interesting as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment